英语情景对话范文:餐厅
了解一些常用的英语是很有必要的,例如出国旅游一定会有需要用到的时候,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅吃饭英语对话,希望这些会对大家的英语学习有所帮助!
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
英语情景对话范文:餐厅2
A:Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗?
B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.
我要一个双层起司汉堡。
A:What kind of drink would you like with that?
还想要什么饮料?
B:Just coke will be fine.
一杯可乐就行。
A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.
你想要超级套餐吗?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可乐和薯条换成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免费的玩具赠送。
B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.
听上去不错,谢谢,给我来一套。其实我想把可乐换成雪碧,谢谢。
A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
没问题,小姐。就这些吗?
B:Yes, that's all.
是的,就这些。
A:That will be 25RMB, please
总共是25元。
B:You got it.
给你。
英语情景对话范文:餐厅3
a.如何订餐
前面已经说到了,国外比较热门的餐厅都是需要预先订座的。你在Yelp或者Tripadvisor(类似于国内的大众点评)找到了你想去的餐厅、并且找到了餐厅的电话以后,既可以打电话预定了。“打电话给一个国外的餐厅??那我会紧张死!!”很多小伙伴一定会惊呼。没有关系,订餐的套路几乎都非常固定,掌握好大王给出的模拟对话就一定能搞定一切啦!
SituationalDialogue情景对话
(Clerk:接电话的职员;Me:我。)
Clerk:Hello,this is Susanin__餐厅名).How may I helpyou?
职员:你好,我是__厅的Susan,请问有什么可以帮您?
Me:Hello,Can I make a reservation forbrunch/lunch/dinner tomorrow?
我:你好,我想预定一下明天早午餐/午餐/晚餐的位子。
Clerk:Sure,for how many?
职员:好的,请问多少人。
Me:For a party of two, please.
我:两个人。
Clerk:At what time would you like to come?
职员:您想什么时候来呢?
Me: Around 7:30 p.m. Is it available?
我:晚上7:30左右,那时有位子么?
Clerk: Let me check….Hmm…Yes,it is! What is yourname please?
职员:我要查一下。。。恩。。。有的。请问您贵姓?
Me:_X
我:某某某
Clerk: Can I have your phone number,please?
职员:您的电话号码是多少?
Me:_X
我:_____
Clerk: Perfect. Please note that we will only holdyour reservation for 15minutes.
职员:好的。麻烦您知道一下,我们最多帮你把你的位子多留15分钟。
Me:Got it! See you then. Thank you.
我:好的,知道了。那到时见了!多谢!
Clerk: No problem. I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30p.m. Have a good day.
职员:不客气,明晚7:30见!祝您今天开心!
Me: You too.
我:也祝您心情愉快!
英语情景对话范文:餐厅4
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get itright away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。
Woman: I've orderedsavorypork andcoleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。
Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。
Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?
Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?
Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?
Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'llreplaceit for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。
Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。
Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。
Woman: Oh, really? Give me aclamsoup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。
Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。
Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。
Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。
英语情景对话范文:餐厅5
W= Waiter P= Patron
H: Good evening, ma'am. Table for one?
领台员:晚安,小姐,您一个人吗?
P: Yes, please.
顾客:是啊。
H: Will this table be all right?
领台员:这张桌子好吗?
P: Actually, I'd like a booth by the window if that's possible.
顾客:其实,如果可以的话我喜欢窗边的桌子。
H: Certainly. How about this one?
领台员:当然可以。这张桌子怎么样?
P: This will be fine, thanks.
顾客:可以,谢谢你。
H: ( Handing her a menu) Your waiter will be here in a minute to take your order.
领台员:(递给她菜单)服务生马上过来为您点菜。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。(待续)
单词学习笔记
1.host n.(戏院、餐厅等的)领台/位员
2.ma'am n. 小姐;女士
3.Table for one?(您)一个人吗? 注意:“Table for+数目(one,two,...)?"是餐厅服务人员询问上门的顾客用语,表示“一个/两个……客人吗?”。
4.patron n. 顾客
5.actually adv.实际上,事实上,其实
6.I'd like... 我想…… = I would like... 例: I'd like a cup of coffee, please. (请给我一杯咖啡。)
7.booth n.(餐厅中)有矮墙分隔的座位
8.How about...? ……怎么样/好吗? 例: How about this tie? (这条领带怎么样?)
9.hand vt. 递给 例:Mary handed her husband a broom and told him to sweep the floor. (玛丽拿了一把扫帚给她丈夫并叫他打扫地板。)
10.menu n.菜单
11.in a minute 立刻,马上 = in a moment = in a second =in a sec(second的缩写) 例:Wait here. I'll be back in a minute. (在这儿等我。我马上就回来。)
~
英语情景对话范文:餐厅相关文章: