商务谈判中的有效指示
在商务中,技巧的商谈可能就是获得一百万美元的合同或是被解雇之间的区别了。这儿是一些有效的指示可以帮助你在商务谈判进程中脱颖而出。接下来,小编给大家准备了,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
商务谈判中的有效指示
以积极的态度开始
和你正在进行商务谈判的人可能会是你的商务竞争者。要和竞争者进行有效果的商谈重要是是之前积极的语气,建立互相能克服差别的信心。例如,"The United States and Russia, England and France, and Germany and France are all former competitors who became allies1. If they could do it, so can we."
应付不道德的应聘者
可能你会遇到会使用各种丑陋的商谈技巧的人。应付这些不道德表现的方法不该是正面的冲突,而要显示的品格。例如,如果你感到别人一直在撒谎或是在欺骗你,你就可以说,"I've come to trust you completely, but on this issue I sense some holding back."
使用有效的问讯方式
有效的询问方式是成功商谈的支柱。这能给双方衡量各自对关键问题态度以及目标和期望值的机会。最初用自由开放式的问题能让双方收集这些信息的机会。例如,你可以问,"What are you hoping to achieve today?"
从得罪别人恢复过来
在商谈进程中的一定阶段可能会引起一定的冲突,因此知道如何从这样的事件中恢复关系非常的重要。要这样做的一种方式是将那些可能引起冲突的话语转成积极的语气。例如,"If I seemed sharp a few moments ago, be assured that it was only due to my determination to make this work."
表示出谦卑
商谈是双向的交流,因此能避免卡在一连串的"I'm right, you're wrong,"处境中为佳。对你正在谈判的人表现出谦恭和尊重,不要假装你有所有的答案,公开让他们也控制一些问题的决定权。例如,"That's more your area of epertise2 than mine, so I'd like to hear more."
从商谈破裂中恢复过来
当商谈破裂导致愤怒,怨恨或是简单的拒绝倾听,那就要小心注意试图重新回到有效的对话。承认错误并表示出你仍旧愿意继续商谈这样将有助于谈判重新获得平和的气氛。例如,你可以说, "What happened last week was unacceptable as it was unintentional. Shall we move on?"
扩展:最常用的50句商务口语
1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 Wed1 have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 Thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I cant2 say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldnt you like to spend an etra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 Im afraid that wont3 be possible,much as wed like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary4 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 Youll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the net.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity5 of labor6 is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully7 automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection8 before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of epanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
相关文章: